PREREQUISITES AND PREPARATION
To complete the native code application exercise in this chapter, you need to have the following:
- A Compact 7 OS run-time image, generated from MyCompact7 OS design from Chapter 7, “OS Design,” launched on a target device with the following components:
- CAB File Installer/Uninstaller
- The Compact 7 OS run-time image configured with the following registry to launch a CoreCon executable during startup:
- Installed MyCompact7_SDK, generated from a MyCompact7 OS design in Chapter 7, to the development station.
- Both the development station and target device attached to the same Local Area Network, with DHCP service to provide IP addresses dynamically. Or the development station and target device are configured with different IP addresses within the same subnet.