Automate tasks, focus on your goals, and do more with projects designed to utilize your programming skills
About This Video
- The projects in the course are focused on activities that are applicable in the workplace so you can start applying them quickly.
- Each project has a unique narrative that makes it easier to follow, remember, and implement the concepts learned.
- Designed with the workplace in mind, projects and concepts are interchangeable to suit your particular needs.
This course will help you make the most of your existing programming skills. The projects give you step–by-step guidance and follow a unique narrative. Learn to create automatic email reminders, graphical applications, PDF reports, and much more.
Designed in Python , which is easy to use, powerful, and versatile. Our guidance will help you fill in syntax gaps from other languages. Being interchangeable, the projects will make your life a lot easier.
By the end of the course, you'll have the tools necessary to automate tasks, focus on your goals, and do much more at work. Use programming in a way that is easy to follow and compelling. Give yourself a chance to breathe and making the most of what you already know.
So why wait? Revive your programming skills and press on with your goals.
All the code and the supporting files are available on GitHub at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Programming-for-Non-Technical-Roles-
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Sending Automatic Email Reminders
- The Course Overview 00:04:30
- Extracting Excel Data 00:11:52
- Sending an Email Test with Python 00:09:32
- Cleaning and Adjusting Data 00:07:02
- Sending an Outstanding Balance Message to an Email List 00:07:50
- Chapter 2 : Creating a System to Organize Files
- Chapter 3 : Comparing Two Sets of Data
- Chapter 4 : Generating PDF Reports
- Chapter 5 : Making a Graphic Data Storage Application
- Title: Programming for Non-Technical Roles
- Release date: July 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789344998