This book is for:
- The business applications software designer/developer who:
- Wants to become productive in NAV C/SIDE—C/AL development as quickly as possible
- Understands business applications and the type of software required to support these applications
- Has significant programming experience
- Has access to a copy of NAV 2015 including at least the Designer granules and a standard Cronus demo database
- Is willing to do the exercises to get hands-on experience
- The Reseller manager or executive who wants a concise, in depth view of NAV's development environment and toolset
- The technically knowledgeable manager or executive of a firm using NAV that is about to embark on a significant NAV enhancement project
- The technically knowledgeable ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.