Project Management Certification to get into an industry that is adding 1.5 million jobs each year: Project Management
About This Video
- Core knowledge and applied skills in project management.
- Skills to lead a project to success, and how to capitalize on the leadership and behavioral facets to do so.
- The tools and techniques to manage the comprehensive project management lifecycle for a project - from initiation through closing.
- The skills to balance the critical tradeoffs of time, cost, and scope to meet customer expectations.
- The ability to apply best practices across a variety of industries and businesses.
- To navigate the social and cultural aspects, legal and regulatory practices, technology and infrastructure that influence projects’ success in the global market.
The demand for project managers is increasing at an insane rate as more and more companies realize the importance of this role. This course teaches you all the skills you will need to learn project management and have the best chance at getting the job you want. The author also shares resources you can use to get formally certified for free or at a very low cost by some of the leading universities in the world. He shows you what you need to know and what you have to do, leveraging his experience as a project management expert. Project management positions are growing at 1.5 million opportunities per year and providing exciting career opportunities across industry domains as a project manager, project consultant, project analyst, program manager and project management office manager. Project management is an essential skill-set for many careers and in many contexts in our lives.
Who this book is for
People who want to become a project manager.Men and women who would like to pursue a career in project management. People who want to learn about project management. Developers, business analysts, coordinators, change managers, analysts and anyone who would like to switch to a career in project management. People interested in easily finding job opportunities- poject management is a huge market! People interested in making between $80-$200k per year, and sometimes even more. People who like to lead teams, coordinate tasks and build relationships of trust. This course is for beginners but also for seasoned veterans. Either way, you will find this course informative, productive and valuable.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction to Project Management
- Chapter 2 : Project Delivery
- Chapter 3 : Things They Don't Teach You at a University or in a Project Management Course
- Chapter 4 : Project Management Tools
- Chapter 5 : More About Project Management
- Chapter 6 : Wrap up the Course
- Title: Project Management Certification: A Project Management Course
- Release date: June 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789536324
You might also like
The hands-on video guide to project management: master the entire project lifecycle in just hours! Description …
Kubernetes for Absolute Beginners - Hands-on
Learn Kubernetes in simple, easy and fun way with hands-on coding exercises. For beginners in DevOps. …
Creating and Running an Agile Project in JIRA
Plan, track, and release great software About This Video Plan and manage projects effortlessly with JIRA. …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …