Putting Your Management Team Together
In this part …
- Master the organisational structure of a project, focusing on establishing clear roles and responsibilities and understanding exactly who should do what.
- Encouraging your project team members’ mutually supportive work efforts, and sustain their ongoing commitment to your project’s success.
- See where teams fit in alongside the needs of the project and how the individuals in those teams can work together for maximum benefit.
- Manage technical specialists, senior managers and suppliers on your project, learning how to get them on board even if you’re not a specialist yourself, and how to maximize their performance.
- Understand the impact of good and bad leadership on a project, and ensure that yours is the good kind.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.