This video training is all about the development of low-fidelity prototypes for smart apps and websites. Prototypes designed in Balsamiq are nonfunctioning models that give you the edge on the creation process, because they can be assembled in a single day. Prototypes give you a direction on the construction of the project and can save you time and money. This course teaches you the principles of prototyping, shows you around the Balsamiq interface, and teaches you how to assemble and disseminate basic prototypes. Want to learn how to prototype? This course gets you there fast.
- Learn how to use Balsamiq prototyping software
- Discover what a prototype is and how to organize for the construction of a prototype
- Understand where prototypes fit into the workflow of project development
- See how developers and designers use prototypes in the development of final products
- Learn how to share your project with other developers
- Pick up sketch techniques that streamline the creation of prototypes
- Master the ability to quickly create prototypes for smart apps and websites
Professor Andy Anderson is the author of dozens of best-selling books and videos, including the O'Reilly titles Learn to Use Photoshop CC 2017 and Prototyping with Figma. Funny, engaging, and always on point, Andy runs One-of-a-Kind Productions, where he's worked with and trained thousands of people in the areas of photography, animation, graphics, and web design over the past 25 years.
Table of contents
- Getting Started
- Moving Forward
- Working with Symbols Assets
- Icons Text
- The Final Results
- Final Thoughts
- Title: Prototyping with Balsamiq: A Beginner's Guide
- Release date: April 2018
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781492035558
You might also like
HBR Guide to Critical Thinking
Tackle complex situations with critical thinking. You're facing a problem at work. There are many ways …
The RDS Forex System: A Breakthrough Method To Profiting from Market Turning Points
Inside a unique system that allows you to identify and trade key turning points in the …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Designus Maximus Unleashed!
Designus Maximus Unleashed! is more than a collection of article reprints; in this book, the original …