Get up and running with the very latest features of Puppet 5
About This Video
- Develop the skills to run Puppet 5 without hiccups
- Take full advantage of Puppet's powerful new features, including loops and data types
Puppet 5 – The Complete Beginner's Guide gets you up-and-running with the very latest features of Puppet 5. Go from beginner to confident Puppet user with a series of clear, practical examples to help you manage every aspect of your server setup. This course teaches you how to install packages and config files, create users, set up scheduled jobs, provision cloud instances, build containers, and so much more.
Every example in this course deals with something real and practical that you're likely to need in your work, and you'll see the complete Puppet code that makes it happen, along with step-by-step instructions on what to type and what output you'll see.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started with Puppet
- Chapter 2 : Creating Your First Manifests
- Chapter 3 : Managing Your Puppet Code with Git
- Chapter 4 : Understanding Puppet Resources
- Chapter 5 : Variables, Expressions, and Facts
- Title: Puppet 5 – The Complete Beginner’s Guide
- Release date: January 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789137125