Learn Database Driven Web Development with Django and Python!
About This Video
- Use the Sublime editor to build a Django app from scratch with the help of practical examples
- Learn basic CSS with Bootstrap 4.1
Django and Python may seem challenging at first, but with the right guidance, you can gain the confidence to work with them effectively. In this course, you’ll learn through a step-by-step manner, quickly and easily, and also be able to create professional looking websites, even if you have no programming or web design experience.
You’ll watch and learn as the instructor demonstrates how to build a cool to-do list app. You can follow the instructions and even build your own version of the app. After building the web app, you can make lists and even save them to a database. You can then update the list as you complete the tasks by crossing them off the list. The course will also help you focus on styling the website using the popular Bootstrap CSS framework.
By the end of this course, you’ll have a strong understanding of Django and the skills to use it for building interactive web apps.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Setting Up The Development Environment
- Chapter 2 : Creating The Django App Basics
Chapter 3 : Django and Databases
- Database Class 00:05:16
- Database Migrations and Migrating 00:04:11
- Database Admin 00:04:45
- Database Add To Index Page 00:05:34
- Bootstrap Tables 00:04:05
- Static CSS Files 00:04:48
- Forms 00:03:17
- Home View Database Posting 00:04:25
- Messages 00:03:24
- Delete Items 00:05:52
- Cross and Uncross Items 00:05:07
- Editing Items Part 1 00:04:33
- Editing Items Part 2 00:04:27
- Conclusion - Bonus Lecture 00:00:59
- Title: Python Django Web Development: To-Do App
- Release date: May 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838981686