A straight-to-the-point Python course to quickly get you started with writing Python code and creating Python programs.
About This Video
- Learn all about create applications and understand Python in general
- Get started with no prior knowledge of Python
Complete with video tutorials, exercises, and examples, this course will get you up and running with Python in no time and save you time spent on referring to multiple learning resources. If you have no programming experience, this course is ideal for you. However, this course is also useful for you if you are an experienced programmer who wants to learn Python - as long as you don't mind the detailed explanations of programming concepts.
Starting with the fundamentals of Python, you'll gradually progress to advanced Python third-party libraries, and by the end of the course, you'll be able to write Python programs confidently. You'll build a real Python program that has a graphical user interface (GUI) built with Python. In addition to this, you'll also learn how to convert your program into an executable that runs both on Windows and Mac as a standalone program, so you can easily share it with anyone. The course also equips you to use Python third-party libraries for building advanced programs in a wide range of application areas. This isn't just a tutorial, it's a complete package comprised of a mix of video lectures, quizzes, exercises, and discussions with your instructor and fellow students, helping you become a professional Python programmer.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started with Python
- Chapter 2 : Variables, Strings, Integers and Floats
- Chapter 3 : Conditionals and functions
- Chapter 4 : Sequences, collections and iterations
- Chapter 5 : Working with files
- Chapter 6 : Getting into the real world
- Chapter 7 : Making a Graphical User Interface (GUI) for your script
- Chapter 8 : Creating an Executable File out of a Python Program
- Title: Python for Beginners with Examples
- Release date: July 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838982294