An easy introduction to one of the most powerful and popular languages.
About This Video
- An ideal starting point to learn Python and use it with C#
- This course teaches you common fundamental programming practices and compares them in C# and Python
There are four reasons to learn Python:
- Python's popularity and concomitant high salaries; Python engineers have some of the highest salaries in the industry. Also, Python has undergone a strong spike in popularity over the last year.
- Ease of Learning; Python is extremely simple and easy to learn. It is a very powerful language and it closely resembles the English language! So, what contributes to its simplicity? Python is a free and open source, high-level, interpreted, and blessed with a large community.
- Python's portability and extensibility allow you to perform cross-language operations seamlessly.
- It's a very flexible language, capable of creating anything from desktop software to web applications and frameworks.