Learn Python and how to write object-oriented code as well as to leverage the Django framework, through this three-part video series:
- Essential Python. This first clip in the Python video series provides everything you need to know to get up and running in Python. Understand what Python can do for you, learn how to install Python, and then practice applying these important Python functions: Print( ), Input ( ), and user-defined. We explore variables and data types, as well as lists, tuples, and dictionaries. Learn all about conditional statements and loops (For and While).
- Object-Oriented Python. This second clip in the Python video series explains the object oriented mindset and how to leverage classes, constructors, and destructors in Python. Learn how to pass parameters with the class method, and apply basic calculator functionality using object-oriented Python.
- Web Development in Python using Django. This third clip in the Python video series builds on the prior two clips and shows you how to use Django to do web development in Python.
- Title: Python Fundamentals
- Release date: March 2019
- Publisher(s): Technics Publications
- ISBN: 9781634625043