By the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Explain the different numerical data types
- Use operators on numerical data types
- Explain strings and implement string operations, such as indexing, slicing, and string formatting
- Describe escape sequences
- Explain lists and perform simple operations on them
- Use Boolean expressions and Boolean operators
This lesson introduces the data types available to us. We look at integers, strings, lists, and Booleans.
In the previous chapter, we learned about variables and looked at a few of the values/types of data that can be assigned to them. Specifically, we dealt with data of the string and integer types. In this chapter, we will look at the other ...