Learn the basics of Python in less than an hour! This video series contains seven clips:
- Python Overview. This first clip in the Python video series introduces Python. The different Python versions are compared and we discuss what makes Python unique. Learn how to create and manipulate variables in Python.
- Data Types and Printing in Python. This second clip in the Python video series covers all of the different data types on Python including Integer, Long, Float, Complex, Strong, and Boolean. Learn also about the print function.
- Binary Operators and Control Flow in Python. This third clip in the Python video series covers how to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and modulus in Python. Also learn about conditional flow such as the if-then, for, and while statements.
- Data Structures in Python. This fourth clip in the Python video series covers the various data structures in Python. We introduce primitive data structures such as integers, floats, strings, and Boolean, as well as non-primitive structures such as lists, dictionaries, tuples, and sets.
- Dictionaries in Python. This fifth clip in the Python video series explains the Dictionary and how it is created through key-value pairs.
- Comprehensions in Python. This sixth clip in the Python video series explains comprehensions in Python. See how comprehensions can improve performance, explore the four types (lists, sets, dictionaries, and generators), and practice creating comprehensions using Jupyter Notebook.
- Functions in Python. This seventh clip in the Python video series explains functions, the various types of functions, and then similar to prior clips, we will practice in Jupyter Notebook.
- Title: Python in 60 Minutes!
- Release date: March 2019
- Publisher(s): Technics Publications
- ISBN: 9781634625029