Learn to build dashboards from scratch, customize their look, and add interactive features by taking up this course.
About This Video
- Learn how to set up the layout of dashboards with Dash components
- Make more dynamic dashboards with chained interactive features
- Use Plotly to create plots including line charts, Choropleth maps
Data visualization is a critical part of data science, in this quick and practical course you will learn how to create a great-looking interactive dashboard with Dash and Python. With this new skill, you will be able to present and share your analysis better with your customers' executives and the rest of your team.
This course is broken down into 5 parts and it is necessary to follow the structure as each part is built on top of the other. The first part is an introduction to Plotly Dash followed by building the layout of dashboards. The third part is how to make dashboards interactive with callbacks, fourth part introduces us to customize the look of dashboards. The last and final part is a business-centric project case study on creating an interactive map dashboard.
Throughout the course, you will be using 3 real-world datasets, which are the World Happiness dataset, FIFA Soccer dataset, and US electricity prices to help you learn Dash more.
By the end of the course, you will learn to build dashboards from scratch, by customizing their look and adding interactive features, with all free Python libraries.
Who this book is for
This course can be taken by any Python programmer who wants to present their analyses in interactive web-based dashboards.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Let's Get Started
- Chapter 2 : Python Crash Course
- Chapter 3 : Introduction to Plotly Dash
- Chapter 4 : Building the Layout of Dashboards
- Chapter 5 : Making Dashboards Interactive with Callbacks
- Chapter 6 : Customizing the Look of Dashboards
- Chapter 7 : Case Study: Creating an Interactive Map Dashboard
- Chapter 8 : Conclusion
- Title: Python Interactive Dashboards with Plotly Dash
- Release date: November 2021
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781803234267
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Intro to Python for Computer Science and Data Science: Learning to Program with AI, Big Data and The Cloud
This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition
This is the second edition of the best selling Python book in the world. Python Crash …