Learn Python Programming using a Step By Step Approach with 200+ code examples.
About This Video
- The course is amazing, the instructor has good knowledge in the field
- This course can be viewed with zero Python Programming Experience
Python is one of the most popular programming languages. Python offers both object-oriented and structural programming features. We love Programming. Our aim with this course is to create a love for Programming.
In more than 150 Steps, we explore the most important Python Programming Language Features
- Basics of Python Programming - Expressions, Variables, and Printing Output
- Python Operators - Python Assignment Operator, Relational and Logical Operators, Short Circuit Operators
- Python Conditionals and If Statement
- Methods - Parameters, Arguments and Return Values
- An Overview Of Python Platform
- Object-Oriented Programming - Class, Object, State and Behavior
- Basics of OOPS - Encapsulation, Inheritance and Abstract Class.
- Basics about Python Data Types
- Basics about Python Built-in Modules
- Conditionals with Python - If Else Statement, Nested If Else
- Loops - For Loop, While Loop in Python, Break and Continue
- Immutablity of Python Basic Types
- Python Data Structures - List, Set, Dictionary and Tuples
- Introduction to Variable Arguments
- Basics of Designing a Class - Class, Object, State and Behavior. Deciding State and Constructors.
- Introduction to Exception Handling - Your Thought Process during Exception Handling. try, except, else and finally. Exception Hierarchy. Throwing an Exception. Creating and Throwing a Custom Exception.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available at: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Python-Programming-for-Beginners---Learn-in-100-Easy-Steps
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.