Build fun, scalable and robust solutions for Python applications
About This Video
Gain hands-on knowledge of the various angles of python tasks through insightful projects.
Build production ready projects using Python's eco system.
Enhance your Python programming skills
Python is a widely used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. It provides constructs intended to enable clear programs on both a small and large scale.
The video course will teach you how to create a well-designed architecture and increase performance of the current applications. You will learn how to build enterprise ready applications with the Python language. It will also demonstrate how to manage large user bases and ensure that the application is scaled easily. The projects will have an overall focus ranging from web development, statistics, etc. These ready-to-use solutions will appeal to a wide range of audience and will teach important programming concepts of Python along the way. By the end of the course, you will be able to build 4 real world production ready applications. And you can go forward very far from this very strong foundation.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Installation and Setup
- Chapter 2 : Running Python Programs within Eclipse
Chapter 3 : Using Design Patterns
- Creational Design patterns – The "Maze" Labyrinth Game in Python 00:09:18
- Creating the Maze in Python Using the Abstract Factory Design Pattern 00:05:47
- Creating the Maze in Python Using the Builder Design Pattern 00:08:42
- Creating the Maze in Python Using the Factory Prototype Design Pattern 00:12:51
- Chapter 4 : Creating a GUI Application with Tkinter
- Chapter 5 : Writing a Windows Scheduling Service
- Title: Python Projects
- Release date: November 2016
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781786466990