Chapter 2. Digging Deep into Requests
In this chapter, we are going to deal with advanced topics in the Requests module. There are many more features in the Requests module that makes the interaction with the web a cakewalk. Let us get to know more about different ways to use Requests module which helps us to understand the ease of using it.
In a nutshell, we will cover the following topics:
- Persisting parameters across requests using Session objects
- Revealing the structure of request and response
- Using prepared requests
- Verifying SSL certificate with Requests
- Body Content Workflow
- Using generator for sending chunk encoded requests
- Getting the request method arguments with event hooks
- Iterating over streaming API
- Self-describing the APIs with link headers ...