Creating the new Dashboard sheet
Now that we have finished the first iteration of our analysis sheet, it is time to start creating the new Dashboard sheet. As was defined before, we will need to visualize the following KPIs and metrics:
- Load Factor %: This gives the number of enplaned passengers versus the number of available seats
- Performed versus scheduled flights: This gives the number of flights that were performed versus those that were scheduled
- Air time %: This gives the time spent flying versus total ramp-to-ramp time
- Enplaned passengers (in millions): This gives the number of transported passengers, in millions
- Departures performed (in thousands): This gives the number of flights performed, in thousands
- Revenue Passenger Miles (millions): This ...