A step-by-step approach to building stunning dashboards with QlikView
About This Video
- A comprehensive guide to building your own interactive dashboards.
- Covers the latest techniques and versions of QlikView.
- Personalize your Dashboard with QlikView to present your data.
Do you want to build Dashboards to give your audience information about your data? This course will show how you can use QlikView to build your own Dashboard.
You will start by connecting your data to QlikView and creating your own QlikView App. You will learn how to add data from multiple sources, create a data model by joining data, and then review it on the front end. You will then work with QlikView components such as charts, list boxes, input boxes, and text objects. The course will then show you how to build your own dashboard by adding different functionalities. You will then be shown how to perform analysis on your data in QlikView and will master the various types of security measures in QlikView.
Finally, you will learn to build your own dashboards to impress and inform your audience.
Table of contents
Chapter 1 : Getting Started with QlikView
- The Course Overview 00:04:36
- Downloading and Installing QlikView 00:06:00
- Creating First Document in QlikView 00:07:13
- Introducing QlikView and Its Important Terminologies 00:11:08
- Chapter 2 : Getting Data in QlikView and Creating Your First App
- Chapter 3 : Creating Data Model
- Chapter 4 : QlikView Components
- Chapter 5 : Let’s Build a Dashboard
- Chapter 6 : Set Analysis
- Chapter 7 : Adding Security
- Title: QlikView Dashboard Development
- Release date: August 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789136562
You might also like
QlikView: Advanced Data Visualization
Build powerful data analytics applications with this business intelligence tool and overcome all your business challenges …
Programming Skills for Data Science: Start Writing Code to Wrangle, Analyze, and Visualize Data with R, First Edition
The Foundational Hands-On Skills You Need to Dive into Data Science “Freeman and Ross have created …
Introducing Python, 2nd Edition
Easy to understand and fun to read, this updated edition of Introducing Python is ideal for …
Data Science from Scratch, 2nd Edition
To really learn data science, you should not only master the tools—data science libraries, frameworks, modules, …