Besides being strong on graphics, Qt also shines when it comes to internationalization and multi-language support. Qt has out-of-the-box provisions to:
- Display Dates, currencies, and other kinds of values according to predefined locales (combinations of country codes and languages)
- Select a predefined locale at startup based on platform information and render string translations and formats accordingly
- Switch between locales at runtime, with automatic updates of UI elements where text is marked as translatable
- Install new locales and make them available to the application
- Support specific language features, such as left-to-right and right-to-left writing
Beyond this, Qt also provides tools for multi-language ...