It is not surprising to me—and perhaps not to you, either—that the accounts receivable process is the most organized and “cared for” task in QuickBooks. The process of producing a customer invoice is completed quickly because you have to provide a document to a customer to get paid.
In this chapter, you will find useful information to help you do the following:
• Customize and set important preferences
• Work with prospecting activities
• Set up customers, jobs, and supporting lists
• Creating accounts receivable reports
• Troubleshooting accounts receivable issues
• Handling unique customer transactions
Whether you are ...