9. Setting Up Customers
It is not surprising to me—and perhaps not to you, either—that the accounts receivable process is the most organized and “cared for” task in QuickBooks. The process of producing a customer invoice is completed quickly because you have to provide a document to a customer to get paid.
In this chapter, you will find useful information to help you do the following:
• Customize and set important preferences
• Work with prospecting activities
• Set up customers, jobs, and supporting lists
• Creating accounts receivable reports
• Troubleshooting accounts receivable issues
• Handling unique customer transactions
Whether you are ...