Keeping Your QuickBooks Data Secure and Healthy
In this chapter:
• Deleting and eliminating company files
• Backing up your files and restoring from a backup
• Creating a portable company file
• Using the Verify and Rebuild utilities
• Making your file smaller
• Working with QuickBooks updates
The bookkeeping chores you complete in QuickBooks ensure that you’re tracking important information about your business and how it’s performing. Just as important as these tasks is the need to take care of the “health” of your QuickBooks company data file. In particular, it’s important to keep your software up to date and make sure your data is not cluttered with very old or irrelevant transactions and list items. Finally, it’s ...
Get QuickBooks 2016: The Best Guide for Small Business, 2nd Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.