Delving into Your Bank and Credit Transactions
In This Chapter:
• Using account registers
• Understanding splits
• Tracking credit cards with Quicken
• Writing and printing checks with Quicken
• Printing Quicken checks
• Transferring money
• Searching for transactions
• Adding notes, flags, and alerts
• Attaching checks, receipts, or other images
• Watching your credit score
The heart of Quicken is its ability to manage your bank accounts, and this is probably Quicken’s most used feature. You enter or download the transactions, and Quicken Personal Finance Software keeps track of the source of your money, where you spent it, and your account balances. Quicken will even print your checks.
In much the same way, Quicken ...