In this QuickStart! - Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 course, VTC author, James Gonzalez provides an introduction to this latest release of this industry-leading HTML editor used to design, code, and develop web pages, and web applications. Dreamweaver's flexible workspaces, clean HTML code and deep feature set have earned it a reputation as the tool of choice for Web designers and developers. Work files are included. To begin learning Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 today, simply click on one of the movie links.
* VTC QuickStart! courses are available only to registered VTC Online University members.
Table of Contents
- Tutorial Overview 00:02:11
- Getting Started
- The Dreamweaver Workspace
- Creating & Formatting Documents
- Inserting Media
- Formatting Documents
- Adding Interactivity
- Managing Files in the Files Window 00:04:27
- Conclusion 00:02:21
- About the Author 00:00:53
- Title: QuickStart! - Adobe Dreamweaver CS5
- Release date: June 2006
- Publisher(s): Virtual Training Company, Inc.
- ISBN: 01220110054SI