Open RStudio and create a new R Presentation document using the following steps:
- Navigate to File | New File and click on R Presentation.
- Enter the filename as RPresentation and save it in your R working directory.
- RStudio creates a file with the extension, Rpres. This file includes a default title slide (the very first slide) and a few other sample slides. Creating this file also results in a preview being displayed in the upper right of the RStudio environment.
- Fill in author and date and click on Preview.
- By default, the preview appears in RStudio itself. However, to see all features properly, drop down the menu on the top right of the tab where the presentation appears and select View in browser.
- Click on the arrow button ...