- How do you decide whether to use
- What is the significance of the boxplot layout? Why does it look that way?
- Describe the underlying data produced in the outliers for the
iris data, given the density plot.
- What are the extract rules for other items in the market dataset?
When, how, and why?
- What is the risk of not vetting the outliers that are detected for the specific domain? Shouldn't the calculation always work?
- Why do we need to exclude the
iris category column from the outlier detection algorithm? Can it be used in some way when determining outliers?
- Can you come up with a scenario where the market basket data and rules we generated were not applicable to the store you are working with?
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.