- How will you exclude white people from the
- Describe the different transitions that occur in the sequence plots.
- In the
TraMineRmvad data summary, there are marked differences in regional responses. Can you guess why?
When, how, and why?
- Describe what is going on with the few outliers in
seqiplot. There are several data points that don't seem to fit.
- What would be going on in the data presented in
seqHtplot when the line curves upward?
- How will you apply the sequence finding routines discussed?
- Determine what the item numbers represent in the market basket data.
TraMineR package includes much more than what was covered in this chapter. You could investigate the additional functionality further.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.