- Do you have data that can be displayed using the
persp function (x and y increasing over the range of your dataset)?
- Don't you wish you knew about swirl when you first started getting into R?
When, how, and why?
- Determine how to adjust the viewing angle for the 3D maps.
- Sign up for an Amazon AWS free trial to use the Big Data aspects.
- Get access to a multiprocessor machine and try out the parallel packages.
- Find an observed dataset that can be displayed using the
- What geographic data can you think of that'd be better displayed using a 3D graphic map?
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.