- I have used the sum of squares differences for a crude comparison of models. Do you think this is a fair method?
- What cutoff percentage accuracy would you use for your modeling?
When, how, and why?
- There are several methods to measure the performance of a model. Investigate which you prefer.
- Which modeling technique appears to fit your data?
- Determine a better way to determine whether a binary data model is accurate against a simple percentage correct.
- What kind of data would be more suitable to developing a neural net?
- Work with the method argument
predict to use other modeling techniques for your data.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.