- Which supervised learning technique(s) do you lean towards as your "go to" solution?
- Why are the density plots for Bayesian results off-center?
When, how, and why?
- How would you decide on the number of clusters to use?
- Find a good rule of thumb to decide the number of hidden layers in a neural net.
- Investigate other blind signal separation techniques, such as ICA.
- Use other methods, such as
poisson, in the
rpart function (especially if you have a natural occurring dataset).
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.