A number of people worked hard to make this a better book. They include
- Marjan Bace, Manning publisher, who asked me to write this book in the first place.
- Sebastian Stirling, development editor, who spent many hours on the phone with me, helping me organize the material, clarify
concepts, and generally make the text more interesting. He also helped me through the many steps to publication.
- Karen Tegtmeyer, review editor, who helped obtain reviewers and coordinate the review process.
- Mary Piergies, who helped shepherd this book through the production process, and her team of Liz Welch, Susan Harkins, and
- Pablo Domínguez Vaselli, technical proofreader, who helped uncover areas of confusion and provided an ...