Know the basics of R Shiny and want to further sharpen your skills? Then follow along with R Shiny expert Hassan Khan and further sharpen your R Shiny skills. (If you need to first develop a fundamental knowledge of R Shiny, watch these two excellent videos on R Shiny: https://learning.oreilly.com/videos/data-analytics-with/9781634625456 and https://learning.oreilly.com/videos/r-shiny-beyond/9781634625500.)
This hands-on series covers these seven topics:
- R Shiny Refresher. This first topic gets you up and running in R Shiny. Install the software and necessary libraries and build your dashboard, which will be used to demonstrate advanced functionality.
- Adding Videos and Images to Your R Shiny Dashboard. This second topic shows you how to add videos and images to your R Shiny dashboard. Follow along as we build on the dashboard from the prior video.
- Formatting Your R Shiny Dashboard Part 1. This third topic adds to our dashboard from the prior clip by providing techniques on how to format your dashboard.
- Formatting Your R Shiny Dashboard Part 2. This fourth topic adds to our dashboard from the prior clip by providing more advanced techniques on how to format your dashboard.
- Publishing Your R Shiny App. This fifth topic explains how to publish your R Shiny dashboard application.
- Conditional Tabs in R Shiny. This sixth topic adds to our dashboard from the prior clip and shows you how to add conditional tabs in R Shiny.
- Mastering the Date Input Functions in R Shiny. This seventh topic adds to our dashboard from the prior clip and shows you how to incorporate date input functions to your R Shiny dashboard application.