-  Cisco Public, ‘Cisco visual networking index: Global mobile data traffic forecast update, 2011–2016,’ Cisco White Paper, February 2012.
-  T. Nakamura, S. Nagata, A. Benjebbour, Y. Kishiyama, H. Tang, X. Shen, N. Yang, and N. Li, ‘Trends in small cell enhancements in LTE advanced,’ IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 98–105, 2013.
-  M. Fujishima, M. Motoyoshi, K. Katayama, K. Takano, N. Ono, and R. Fujimoto, ‘98 mW 10 Gbps wireless transceiver chipset with D-band CMOS circuits,’ IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. PP, no. 99, pp. 1–12, 2013.
-  R. Zheng, ‘Asymptotic bounds of information dissemination in power-constrained wireless networks,’ IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 251–259, 2008.
-  D. Wake, D. Johansson, and D.G. Moodie, ‘Passive picocell: A new concept in wireless network infrastructure,’ Electronics Letters, vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 404–406, February 1997.
-  X.-H. Yu, G. Chen, M. Chen, and X. Gao, ‘Toward beyond 3G: The FUTURE project in China,’ IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 70–75, 2005.
-  D. Wake, A. Nkansah, and N.J. Gomes, ‘Radio over fiber link design for next generation wireless systems,’ Journal of Lightwave Technology, vol. 28, no. 16, pp. 2456–2464, 2010.
-  S. Pan and Z. Tang, ‘A radio over fiber link for the wireless distribution of 3-Gb/s uncompressed HD video’ (invited paper) in Proceedings of 7th International ICST Conference on Communications and Networking ...
Get Radio over Fiber for Wireless Communications: From Fundamentals to Advanced Topics now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.