You can open the Page Inspector window via the Page Info button on the toolbar. The Page Inspector window is organized into the following five sections:
- General: This section has edit page attributes such as title, folder name, filename, and more
- Sidebar: This section allows to edit sidebar's title and content
- Header: This section allows you to access more advanced features of your web page for SEO and custom coding
- Styles: This section customizes the look and feel of your page
- Page: Any page (plugin) options are shown in this tab
When the settings in Page Inspector have changed, only the selected page will be affected. However, RapidWeaver does give you the ability to apply a set of settings to all pages throughout your project. This ...