Time for action – adding a resource
Now that we know what resources are, let's go ahead and add a file to a resource that can be downloaded from a link on our website:
- Drag a file from Finder into the Resources area in the RapidWeaver sidebar.
- Select the newly added resource in the sidebar that we added in the previous step.
- Ensure that your filename does not have any spaces in it. Change the name if it does.
- Go back to our home page, or wherever you would like to link your file to.
- Add some text at the end of the content in the Styled Text area; Download File will do the trick.
- Select the Add Link button at the bottom right-hand corner of the Styled Text area (a little chain link with a plus).
- The RapidWeaver link window will appear. There is a Resource ...