Time for action - creating a custom photo album
Let's go ahead and create a Photo Album page with a custom album. We are going to export photos from iPhoto, as we never want to directly add large images into our projects. We will be using the same RapidWeaver project file that we have been building throughout this book.
- Add a new Photo Album page to your RapidWeaver project.
- Rename your page to something like Photo Album.
- Double-click on Your Album (Click to Change) at the top of the album list, and give your album a name.
- Open iPhoto and select some photos that you would like to add to your photo album. You can select multiple images by holding down the command key while selecting your photos.
- It may be tempting to drag these photos into RapidWeaver. ...