Time for action – creating a RapidAlbum page
We are going to create a RapidAlbum page that uses the same photos that we exported from iPhoto in our last exercise. We will be using the same RapidWeaver project file that we have been building throughout this book.
- Add a new RapidAlbum page to your RapidWeaver project and rename it to something like RapidAlbum.
- In the RapidAlbum Media tab, select Folder from the Type drop-down list.
- Click on the Browse button and locate the folder where you exported the photos from our last exercise.
- If there are any unwanted image or files that have appeared in the gallery list, go ahead and uncheck them. This will effectively remove them from the gallery.
- Go to the Template tab and change the theme to the Greybox theme. ...