Time for action - creating a Collage page
We are going to create a Collage page that uses the same photos that we used in our last two exercises. We will be using the same RapidWeaver project file that we have been building throughout this book.
- Add a new Collage page to your RapidWeaver project and rename it to Collage.
- Drag-and-drop the same images that we have been using for the exercises in this chapter into the Collage edit UI.
- Go through your photos and give them a title. You may also want to adjust the crop and positioning of each photo in its thumbnail.
- In the Page settings, ensure that the Style is set to White Border.
- In the Appearance tab, adjust the Shadow Opacity for the Idle state down to 15%.
- In the Text tab, adjust the Size to be 10px ...