Hooking up your Raspberry Pi
It's very easy to properly set up a Raspberry Pi. If you can build a Lego set, you can build your Raspberry Pi computer. The following steps will help you in this:
- Place your SD card into the SD card slot on the underside of the Raspberry Pi.
- Connect the HDMI or RCA cable to the respective connector on the Raspberry Pi, and plug the other end into your monitor.
- Plug the Ethernet cable into the Ethernet jack (not applicable to Model A and A+) on the Raspberry Pi and the other end into your router or switch.
- Connect the USB mouse and keyboard to the two USB ports available on the Raspberry Pi. If you are using Model A, connect a USB hub to your Raspberry Pi and the mouse and keyboard to the hub.
- Plug the power supply's Micro ...