Build a live React app from scratch and master the practical concepts
About This Video
- Learn the React ecosystem technologies.
- Build a real-world React application.
In this course, you will learn how to build a basic data-driven web application with React.js. We will be taking you from start to finish in building your first mapping applications with ReactJS that takes GeoJSON from the external API.
If you take these concepts and use your own data set, you can create a similar version of this. We will also be providing you with the ideas of stretch goals for the next steps when you are done so that you can take the application to the next level.
This interactive project-based course covers learning to React to different projects. Let’s see what it offers:-
- Introduction to React
- Building map applications with React.js
- Creating web applications with GeoJSON with the help of .js, React.js, Git and Github for version control
- Mapping Geospatial data by using Shear.js as the mapping component
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to quickly get up-to-speed on React.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Introduction 00:01:46
- Chapter 2 : Overview & Introduction to Concepts
- Chapter 3 : Proof Of Concept
- Chapter 4 : Refactor,Redux,Improve, and Deploy
- Title: React for Professionals: The App Building Guide
- Release date: December 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789953565