Our final step involves adding a sign out page for the user. Using the TabBarIOS component and the react-native-vector-icons, we will create a tabbed view that allows the user to sign out.
Let's make some modifications for this to happen. We need to first modify App.js so that it does the following functions:
- Imports the TabBarIOS and react-native-vector-icons dependencies
- Returns a TabBarIOS component in its _renderView method if the activity indicator is not spinning
- Add a selectedTab string in the App component's state to track which tab is currently chosen, defaulting to the FeedList component
- Has separate functions to render the FeedList and LoginPage components without navigation
- Passes the LoginPage a callback ...