To instantiate a new GraphRequest, we can pass up to three arguments:
- graphPath: This is a string pertaining to the endpoint in the Graph API that we wish to hit. For example, to get information about the logged-in user, a graphPath of /me will be used.
- config: This is an optional object that can configure the request. The props that this object accepts are all optional:
- httpMethod: This is a string that describes the HTTP method for this request, for example, GET or POST.
- version: This is a string that describes the specific Graph API version to use.
- parameters: This is an object containing the request's parameters.
- accessToken: This is a stringified version of the access token used by this request.
- callback: This is a callback ...