Throughout the book, we touched on a lot of React Native SDKs. However, there were some components where their additions didn't fit with the apps we built.
In this chapter, we will cover some of them so that you will gain some extended practice with the React Native framework. You will learn to do the following things:
- Write a playground application where we will add components and parts of the React Native API that we did not get to work with in the prior projects
- Use the Fetch API to make network calls to a third-party resource
- Utilize the Vibration API to physically vibrate the user's phone
- Make use of the Linking API have your app open a third-party app with a registered link
- Build a slider that can ...