Having built an MVP for Tasks, our to-do list app, it's time to delve into building out advanced functionality, and styling the application to make it look nice. This chapter will explore the following topics:
- Utilizing the NavigatorIOS component to build an edit screen to add details to a task
- Taking in a date and time for tasks to be due with DatePickerIOS
- Creating a custom collapsible component for our app and utilizing LayoutAnimation to give us fluid transitions
- Building a Button component for our UI to clear a to-do item's due date
- Saving the data of an edited task and rendering a due date, if applicable
- Porting the application over to Android, swapping out DatePickerIOS for DatePickerAndroid ...