Chapter 2. Implementing Complex User Interfaces
In this chapter, we will cover the following recipes:
- Creating a reusable button with theme support
- Building a complex layout for tablets using flexbox
- Including custom fonts on iOS
- Including custom fonts on Android
- Using font icons
- Dealing with universal apps
- Detecting orientation changes
- Using a WebView to open external websites
- Rendering simple HTML elements using native components
- How to create a form component
In this chapter, we will implement complex user interfaces. We will learn more about using flexbox to create components that work on different screen sizes, how to detect orientation changes, how to work with universal apps, among many other things.
It's important to mention that we will ...