- First, we need to install the react-native-hockeyapp module in our application. Open the Terminal, go to your application's root project directory, and enter the following command:
$ npm install react-native-hockeyapp --save
- Go into your ios/ directory and initialize your Podfile:
$ pod init
- Open your Podfile and add pod "HockeySDK" to your target.
- Back in the Terminal, install the Podfile, as follows:
$ pod install
- Now, let's open up Xcode and open our React Native project: (ios/TestDeployApp.xcodeproj).
- I recommend changing your Bundle Identifier to something more meaningful than the default, so please change it in your General Settings dialog, as follows:
- Drag and drop ./ios/Pods/Pods.xcodeproj into the Libraries ...
Get React Native Cookbook - Second Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.