- We'll start by opening the iOS Project in Xcode. The project file has an .xcodeproj file extension and is located in the ios/ directory in the root of the project. In our case, the file will be called NativeModuleApp.xcodeproj.
- We need to make a new file by selecting and right-clicking on the group/folder that matches the project name, then clicking on New File... as shown in the following:
- We'll be making a Cocoa class, so select Cocoa Class and click Next.
- We'll use HelloManager for the Class name and set the Subclass of to NSObject, and the Language as Objective-C as shown in the following:
- After clicking Next, we'll ...
Get React Native Cookbook - Second Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.