- Let's start by opening the iOS project in Xcode. The project file is located in the ios/ directory of the project and should be called NativeUIComponent.xcodeproj.
- Select and right-click on the group that matches your project name and click on New File...:
- We'll be making a Cocoa class, so select Cocoa Class and click Next.
- We'll be creating a button, so let's name the Class Button and set the Subclass of to UIView and the Language as Objective-C:
- After clicking Next, we'll be prompted to choose the directory for the new ...
Get React Native Cookbook - Second Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.