Expand and enhance your skills by building multiple practical, real-world projects with React Native.
About This Video
- Develop practical cross-platform projects with React Native using several of its most popular packages
- Strengthen your React Native skills by building a scalable codebase that enhances code sharing
- Get to grips with React Native for Windows, a powerful framework for building native Windows apps with React
Understanding essential React Native concepts and how it differs from React, can be difficult to translate into a working proof of concept. It is imperative to utilize your skills and knowledge in real-world projects in order to implement solutions when in the workplace or developing your own application.
This course aims to bridge the gap between the primary knowledge of React Native and its implementation. Focusing on developing several practical applications to handle issues such as navigation, state management, and UI/UX concerns.
You'll start by developing a Note application that uses Async storage to persist notes. Then learn how to fetch data and images from external APIs for your project and enhance your UI skills. Then finally, you'll learn how to perform effective state management and develop a useful project using the React Native for Windows framework.
By the end of this course, you will have gained the experience needed to make confident decisions when it comes to application development with React Native.
You should already be familiar with React Native and want to get your projects up-and-running via a few advanced, lesser-known features and methodologies.
If you want to take the next step in enhancing your skills, this video course will help you connect the dots by building several practical projects.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Prepared for React Native Projects
- Chapter 2 : Mastering CRUD Operations and Navigation with the Notes Application
- Chapter 3 : Working with Multiple APIs with the Cat Facts Application
- Chapter 4 : Enhancing UI Skills with the GitHub Repo Application
- Chapter 5 : Managing State with the Expense Tracker Application
- Chapter 6 : Tracking Time with React Native for Windows
- Title: React Native Projects
- Release date: April 2020
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781839210112
You might also like
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Build cross-platform applications of varying complexity for the web, mobile, and VR devices using React tooling …
Learn React for Modern Web Applications
Nearly 6 Hours of Video Instruction React is an extremely popular tool for creating websites. It …