Take your web app to the next level with React
About This Video
- Hands-on recipes to solve the most common web development problems with React.
- Delve into prime functionalities such as state management, routing, and UI animations.
- Develop complex components to piece together larger applications and complex UIs
ReactJS has been taking the world of front end development by storm. It helps you write even the most complicated dynamic interfaces which makes easy thing easy and hard things achievable. This video dives straight into the most important React concepts and new features in the latest version of React (Fiber) to help you solve your daily development problems. With addition to covering the React basics this video covers a wide range of topics such as UI animations, rendering and routing logic. Moving along we'll learn to develop react components and techniques on how to Introduce react into your existing code base.State and data management have been a persisting problem in web development this video provides a wide range of solutions to those problems by introducing you to the world of Redux. This video also covers most often neglected topic such as testing and integrating React with other tools that takes your web app to the next level. While covering most of the basic as well as advanced concepts this video provides a set of best practices and optimizations techniques which will help you gain a braod and deep understanding of everything that is React.
This course uses React 15, while not the latest version available, it provides relevant and informative content for legacy users of React.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : How to Structure React Projects
- Chapter 2 : Diving into the First Components
Chapter 3 : Styling Made Easy
- Component Styling: Different Approaches 00:07:47
- Functional CSS 00:07:33
- Setting Up PostCSS and Basscss 00:11:38
- Adapt Basscss to Our Site Style Guide 00:20:17
- Code Styling: Following a Style Guide 00:04:57
- Setting Up ESLint 00:13:39
- Setting Up Prettier 00:06:27
- Wrapping Everything Up with a Git Hook 00:04:55
- Chapter 4 : Routing
- Chapter 5 : Painless Components Testing
- Title: React Recipes
- Release date: January 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788476867